LYCON’s ground breaking stripless hot waxes, shrink-wrap and remove hair as short as 1mm! Perfect for short, stubborn hair on any part of the face and body. LYCON hot waxes encompass the finest selection of natural and soothing ingredients that nurture the skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and completely hair-free.
Used at an extra low temperature, LYCON hot waxes can be re-applied 5 - 6 times on just waxed skin, without discomfort or irritation. Excellent on the most sensitive skins anywhere!All other areas tea tree strip wax is used.
Waxing done with LYCON wax:
- 1EyeBrows £6.50
- 2Lip £6.00
- 3Chin £6.00
- 4Lip & Chin £10.00
- 5Underarms £8.00
- 6Bikini – A tidy up – removal of hair from outside the panty line. £12.00
- 7Californian/Bikini Wax – This is a high leg bikini wax, removing hair on the bikini line and the inner thigh £22.00
- 8G-String/Thong Wax – This is a very tight bikini wax which leaves a thin strip of hair. £30.00
- 9Brazilian – This treatment leaves hair on the front in either a strip or mini-triangle shape. £38.00
- 10Hollywood – This removes all hair from the pubic area and bum. Rebook after 4 weeks and receive the Brazilian for £32 and the Hollywood wax for £36. £43.00
- 11Full Leg £23.00
- 12Full Leg & Bikini £29.00
- 13Half Leg £14.00
- 14Three Quarter Leg £18.50
- 15Half leg, underarm and bikini (Lycon underarm and bikini wax) £27.00
- 16Forearm £10.00
- 17Back/Chest £17.00
Questions and tips.
You will have far better results as your hair will gradually weaken, growth will appear finer and a lot of clients will experience a reduction in hair growth over time. Exfoliate the area regularly (with a body scrub or bath mitts). Not only will your skin feel great, but this will also help prevent in-grown hairs.
How much hair growth do I need before Waxing?
If you have been shaving / epilating / using a depilatory cream, you should leave 2 – 3 weeks of growth before your treatment. Once you get into a waxing routine, you will need to return every 4 – 6 weeks for the best results.
What is Hot wax?
Hot wax provides a superior finish to your wax as it removes more stubborn hairs. Hot wax is more gentle on the skin and reduces any discomfort providing a virtually pain-free waxing treatment.
Hot wax is applied in a thick layer and left to set. Then the layer of wax is peeled off without any need for a strip.
How is it done?
We use strip wax for Arms and Legs. This means that a thin layer of warm wax is applied and removed with a paper / fabric strip.
For Facial, Underarm and all Bikini waxing, we use hot wax. The wax is applied to the area in a thick layer, left to cool and then peeled off.